title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Embedded artwork

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Embedded artwork

If I Batch Convert, is there any way to reduce the size of the Artwork embedded into my mp3's/FLAC rips?

My car won't recognise any Artwork over 500 X 500, and I have a lot of files with larger Artwork.

It would be a nightmare to do them all individually.

TIA

Administrator

Re: Embedded artwork

Include the DSP effect 'id tag processing' set a maximum art size.

Or you can use TuneFUSION which is designed exactly for this job (syncing for cars).

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Thanks Spoon, that DSP effect worked great.

One slight issue I have is that when I convert from FLAC to mp3, instead of over-writing my original FLAC files, it adds the mp3 to the same Folder, so I have 2 lots of Files in the same Folder.

I copy from my F drive to C drive first, so I don't mind if it over-writes, as the Files I'm converting are only copies.

Administrator

It is not deleting the flac files? you can include the DSP effect 'Delete Source files', only use this if you have the originals somewhere.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    It is not deleting the flac files? you can include the DSP effect 'Delete Source files', only use this if you have the originals somewhere.
    No, it doesn't delete them. I will add that Delete Source Files, because I only convert from copied FLACS, not from my original ones.

Thanks for your help Spoon.