title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Enjoying Dynamic Browsing ... so a small feature request ?

Lightbulb Enjoying Dynamic Browsing ... so a small feature request ?

After selecting the various include filters, with the final screen as well as [Jukebox Track Selection], [Jukebox Album Selection] and the other ways to present the list of things to play, would it be possible to add [New Albums] as an option too ?

I know I can select this when filtering by genre but it would be nice to be able to get the option with the power of Dynamic Browsing as well.

Cheers.

Administrator

Re: Enjoying Dynamic Browsing ... so a small feature request ?

Not sure how new albums would help dynamic browsing as it is a small list of albums, perhaps 10 albums.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Not sure how new albums would help dynamic browsing as it is a small list of albums, perhaps 10 albums.
    I'm not always good at keeping track of new additions to my collection so having the ability to surface new albums within Dynamic Browsing would work well for me.

Talking of which, I wish the number of albums shown in the New Albums list was configurable so I could see more than 10 if I chose.

Thanks.

dBpoweramp Guru

Quote Originally Posted by nwpsys View Post
    Talking of which, I wish the number of albums shown in the New Albums list was configurable so I could see more than 10 if I chose.
    This is one of the reasons that I tag my files with DATE_ADDED and then use this tag as an index.
    I tag it with full date (YYYY-MM-DD) and MinimServer allows me to display it as YYYYMM, but I don't think AssetUPnP offers that so you might need to compromise.

This can be added retrospectively using MP3tag as it exposes file attributes.

Useful to know, cheers. I'll look into this.