title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Mac Release 16.7 (1) issues

Mac Release 16.7 (1) issues

I am trying the dbpoweramp Release 16.7 (1). Any tag elements I add, and any values I edit, disappear before I can rip any songs. For the items in Name column, most seem to be lower case. I can click into that tag element and edit it, but my changes are only temporary. Same for the Label element, nothing sticks.

Are any other Mac users having these issues?

Super Moderator

Re: Mac Release 16.7 (1) issues

Thanks for the bug report.

Please clarify - name column in which exact part of the application? As there are multiple ways to edit the tags. Pictures would be much appreciated.

What version of Mac OS are you running?
    Last edited by PeterP; 01-26-2020 at 03:02 AM.

Sorry, but I needed to attempt to rip the discs I had. So, I went back to the trial. However, I did manage to do a screen shot. I am on macOS Catalina 10.15.2.Screen Shot 2020-01-18 at 10.59.50 PM.png
    Last edited by pwr_tripr!p; 01-29-2020 at 10:47 PM.

Super Moderator

Thanks for the details.

The columns in that view are formatted as:
    <Field Name> | <Field Value> | [x]

You appear to be editing the field name column. This appears to have been unintentionally made editable. Please edit the other column instead.

The behavior will be clarified in the next update.

Peter, thanks for your response. No, I knew that was NOT the expected behavior. I was not trying to edit the name column. I noticed that happened after I edited the field in the value column and pressed tab. That wasn't the only thing that was occurring. I don't know if it matters, but I like the values in the Field Name to be capitalized. It would not stay capitalized and the edits I made in the name column would not hold -- they would revert back to something else.