title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Batch converter not moving folders with mp3???

Batch converter not moving folders with mp3???

Hello,
    I just used batch converter to convert FLAC to ALAC. It worked great. I have folders (the name of artist) with a sub folder (the name of album) and then finally, the individual flac files (songs) in the correct album title folder. In batch converter I selected all of the folders (name of artist) and chose the option to convert to ALAC. It worked great. Now, in my newly created "ALAC" folder, there are the artist folders which contain the sub folders that are the album tiltes, filled with each ALAC song file within each sub folder. Perfect!. Just as I had hoped.
    Now, when I do the exact same thing, but instead converting to mp3, all I end up with is a single folder of the individual mp3 titles. Hundreds of 01 titles, then 02 titles, 03, and so on. No organization with artist/album folders, just the individual mp3 files/titles of each song.

What am I doing wrong?
    Thanks.

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: Batch converter not moving folders with mp3???

You have to configure your naming string.

Dat Ei

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Re: Batch converter not moving folders with mp3???

Quote Originally Posted by Dat Ei View Post
    You have to configure your naming string.
    I'm having the exact same problem. How do I configure my naming string please?