title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TuneFUSION R1.3

Administrator

TuneFUSION R1.3

Changes:

foobar defaults to aac codec and non 1:1 copy for all types except m4a (lossy)
    removable device defaults to 1:1 copy for mp3 only
    better syncing to foobar mobile
    Logging improvements; made DSP settings included with detailed logs
    Mismatching folder case bug fix - was preventing TF from registering that user deleted files from the library
    Unhandled exception regression fix
    Amended fb2k default settings to FDK AAC VBR 4
    Filter lists albums as Artist - Album
    New Filter option based on Date Modified
    Stops two instances running
    Add new sync option to wipe internal database (will rescan all tags again next sync)
    Missing tag values such as Rating appear as [no rating] on the filter page, so can be included or excluded
    Better handling of high DPI settings
    Added new Apple Core Audio Format (CAF) decoder

iTunes gapless preserved on m4a (aac) when doing a 1:1 copy

Bug fixes; made foobar2000 mobile not erase existing files if they appear to match content being uploaded
    Bug Fix: dither option on bit depth dsp was not working
    Bug Fix: was leaving temp files for each file encoded

Download:

http://www.dbpoweramp.com/beta/TuneFUSION.exe

27MB, install over existing to maintain registration status during beta test.
    Last edited by Spoon; 05-19-2020 at 11:38 AM.

Re: TuneFUSION R1.3

Installed this over the top of R1.2. The program crashes (freezes) when moving around in the Edit pane. Had to move back to R1.2

Administrator

Moving just the mouse? Which Windows version do you have?

dBpoweramp Guru

On Windows 8.1, choosing mp3(lame) as encoder doesn't display any options (V level, etc.). That part of screen is just blank. The default m4a is normal and allows selection of options for encoding. mp3(lame) is installed on this machine, as on same machine I can use dbpa batch converter or converter to convert FLAC to mp3(lame) with no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Moving just the mouse? Which Windows version do you have?
    I'm on Windows 10 Pro 1909. the mouse can move but the program is frozen and I have to kill it through Task Manager. Tried reinstalling it twice and of course rebooting.

dBpoweramp Guru

Quote Originally Posted by garym View Post
    On Windows 8.1, choosing mp3(lame) as encoder doesn't display any options (V level, etc.). That part of screen is just blank. The default m4a is normal and allows selection of options for encoding. mp3(lame) is installed on this machine, as on same machine I can use dbpa batch converter or converter to convert FLAC to mp3(lame) with no problems.

Never mind on this. I think this was an "install" problem on my end. But now having other issues (tunefusion is frozen after install). I've reinstalled 1.2 and all is fine. Won' have time to play with 1.3 again for a week or two.

Administrator

There seems to be an issue with the lame encoder, I have seen also. This might be causing the freeze. You are all using mp3?

There seems to be an issue with the lame encoder, I have seen also. This might be causing the freeze. You are all using mp3?
    You don't actually get to a point where a choice can be made. The window will not open. From the main screen I can select Edit and that is as far as it will go, no other tabs will open.

dBpoweramp Guru

Yes, converting flac to mp3.

dBpoweramp Guru

I've tried to get this working again syncing to my Samsung Android via Foobar. Somewhere there is a long thread with my previous attempts but I can't find it, so I have started a new one. I'm running Windows 7 pro 64, loaded the TuneFusion R1.3 beta (and just updated dBpoweramp and the m4a codec to the latest non-beta version) The phone has the latest Foobar beta.

When I start the sync, which is mostly non-transcoded copies of m4a from a file on the PC to the phone, I'm now getting a dozen or so errors error: Error: unable to load encoder 'm4a FDK (AAC)'. dBCoreConverter::dBCoreConverter reported in the log. I think there may be a few files which in fact needed to be transcoded to m4a, or at least m4a within the limits I specified in the sync. Then it was transferring the 62,000 odd files. It hung up on three of them (so far) which kept disconnecting, I moved them from the source folder to an "error" folder for later investigation. It got about 1/3 through the files and then crashed in the middle of the night, apparently because the phone either shut off the WIFI or shut down something else. But now, whenever I try to start TuneFusion, I'm getting a Windows error message "The Ordinal 381 could not be located in the Dynamic Link Library COMCL32.dll" as soon as TuneFusion connects with the phone. If I close the error message, it keeps popping up again until I kill TuneFusion.

Any ideas? Did my antivirus eat something?

Thanks
    Last edited by schmidj; 01-19-2020 at 04:52 PM.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Bugger, really wanted the 'Date Modified' feature.

Installed 1.3Beta over 1.2 Registered. 1.3beta becomes unresponsive as soon as it's launched. Need to use task manager to force quit.
    Going back to 1.2

Windows 10 64 bit 1909 (build 18363.592), Intel CPU.

Quote Originally Posted by schmidj View Post
    I've tried to get this working again syncing to my Samsung Android via Foobar. Somewhere there is a long thread with my previous attempts but I can't find it, so I have started a new one. I'm running Windows 7 pro 64, loaded the TuneFusion R1.3 beta (and just updated dBpoweramp and the m4a codec to the latest non-beta version) The phone has the latest Foobar beta.

When I start the sync, which is mostly non-transcoded copies of m4a from a file on the PC to the phone, I'm now getting a dozen or so errors error: Error: unable to load encoder 'm4a FDK (AAC)'. dBCoreConverter::dBCoreConverter reported in the log. I think there may be a few files which in fact needed to be transcoded to m4a, or at least m4a within the limits I specified in the sync. Then it was transferring the 62,000 odd files. It hung up on three of them (so far) which kept disconnecting, I moved them from the source folder to an "error" folder for later investigation. It got about 1/3 through the files and then crashed in the middle of the night, apparently because the phone either shut off the WIFI or shut down something else. But now, whenever I try to start TuneFusion, I'm getting a Windows error message "The Ordinal 381 could not be located in the Dynamic Link Library COMCL32.dll" as soon as TuneFusion connects with the phone. If I close the error message, it keeps popping up again until I kill TuneFusion.

Any ideas? Did my antivirus eat something?

Thanks
    Registered on this forum because I was trying to sync music to Foobar2000 Mobile on my iPad with TuneFusion R1.3 beta and encountered the exact same problem as you. I am running Windows 10 x64.

Administrator

Updated 9th March

Should fix the issues people were having with mp3 Lame and m4a (AAC).

Administrator

Updated 19th May

Added new Apple Core Audio Format (CAF) decoder

iTunes gapless preserved on m4a (aac) when doing a 1:1 copy

Bug fixes; made foobar2000 mobile not erase existing files if they appear to match content being uploaded
    Bug Fix: dither option on bit depth dsp was not working
    Bug Fix: was leaving temp files for each file encoded

Administrator

We hope to go full release soon on R1.3