title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

NOTE: Any posts to this forum on or after 16th April will disappear in few days when we transition to a new forum

Thread: Unable to find ripped cds on mac

Unable to find ripped cds on mac

Hello,
    I am new to this forum and have recently installed a test version of dbpoweramp.

After ripping cds to my mac in flac and aac, I want to upload files to my nas. However I cannot find the music files on my mac in flac and aac. I do find the files in the standard music folder in apple lossless (also without much of the meta data that i found via dbpoweramp when ripping the cds).

The file path I rip to is /users/myname/music/source filename and the file path of the music folder on my mac is macintoshhd/users/myname/music/iTunes/iTunesMedia. Any idea where I can find the ripped folders and how to move these to my nas?

(When I do try to move the music folders from my mac standard music folder to my nas the move is not working Don’t understand why)

Any help would be much appreciated!

Robert

Administrator

Re: Unable to find ripped cds on mac

Rip to:

/users/myname/music/

and set the naming to the default value there is a button to do so.

If you cannot find the tracks still, re-rip the same CD again and it will show an overwrite page with the full filenames and paths.

Thumbs up Re: Unable to find ripped cds on mac.

Hi Spoon,

Thanks a lot! Where can I find the default button?

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Rip to:

/users/myname/music/

If you cannot find the tracks still, re-rip the same CD again and it will show an overwrite page with the full filenames and paths.

Re: Unable to find ripped cds on mac

Problem solved. Thanks again for your help.
    Robert

QUOTE=Spoon;195593]Rip to:

/users/myname/music/

If you cannot find the tracks still, re-rip the same CD again and it will show an overwrite page with the full filenames and paths.[/QUOTE]