title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Abbey Road Super Deluxe Edition ripping errors

Abbey Road Super Deluxe Edition ripping errors

Just got The Beatles Abbey Road Super Deluxe Edition 4-cd set. One of the disks is a Blu-Ray, but I tried to rip the other 3. Discs 1 and 2 had issues with 2 drives. I got on the Steve Hoffman forum, and see that many have issues with this set. Any ideas what's going on? Anyone on here have issues making it "unrippable"?

Ripped over 1000 cds with dbPoweramp and never had this type of issue, particularly with a brand new cd. Very frustrating.

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: Abbey Road Super Deluxe Edition ripping errors

Please can you provide more information on the release you have?

I am aware that accuraterips have been achieved using a couple of drives, with this release:
    The Beatles - Abbey Road Anniversary Edition

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: Abbey Road Super Deluxe Edition ripping errors

I ripped the Abbey Road 50th Anniversary Edition (2 CD) with no issues and all tracks have matches back to ACCURATERIP database. This version is:
    https://www.amazon.com/Abbey-Road-An...7VTSRP1VQNW2SG

I also responded on the Hoffman forums. As noted there, I'd try different drives and also try without "C2 error checking" ticked. In addition, I'm sure you've tried cleaning the discs. If not, I find that sometimes helps with problem discs.
    Last edited by garym; 12-12-2019 at 08:18 AM.