title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Files in iTunes are keeping their library names & not using the altered names

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • snowdog
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Jul 2019

Re: Files in iTunes are keeping their library names & not using the altered names

Originally posted by garym
    it's not fair to use dbpa forum for another software.
    On this subject, I've been asking questions about the Foobar2000 app on their message board, but haven't got any replies.

Is there a better place to get help with Foobar?

Comment

• garym
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Nov 2007

Re: Files in iTunes are keeping their library names & not using the altered names

Originally posted by snowdog
      On this subject, I've been asking questions about the Foobar2000 app on their message board, but haven't got any replies.

Is there a better place to get help with Foobar?

Comment

• snowdog
        dBpoweramp Enthusiast
        • Jul 2019

Yep. Already tried that & I didn't get any replies there, either, but I'll post my update there, too, & see if anything happens.

Comment

• garym
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by snowdog
          Yep. Already tried that & I didn't get any replies there, either, but I'll post my update there, too, & see if anything happens.
          I just looked and posted. Not clear to me how your question relates to foobar2000. That is likely why you have no answers. I am a bit confused by your question myself. Recall that artwork edits made in iTunes are maintained in a special iTunes database, not read by most other programs. If you want cross program consistency, better to EMBED the artwork in your files. You may need to do this in iTunes to access the iTunes artwork you have saved. Google the phrase how to embed album art in iTunes.

Comment

Working...

]]>