title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Files in iTunes are keeping their library names & not using the altered names

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Re: Files in iTunes are keeping their library names & not using the altered names

Quote Originally Posted by garym View Post
    it's not fair to use dbpa forum for another software.
    On this subject, I've been asking questions about the Foobar2000 app on their message board, but haven't got any replies.

Is there a better place to get help with Foobar?

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: Files in iTunes are keeping their library names & not using the altered names

Quote Originally Posted by snowdog View Post
    On this subject, I've been asking questions about the Foobar2000 app on their message board, but haven't got any replies.

Is there a better place to get help with Foobar?
    https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php?board=28.0

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Yep. Already tried that & I didn't get any replies there, either, but I'll post my update there, too, & see if anything happens.

dBpoweramp Guru

Quote Originally Posted by snowdog View Post
    Yep. Already tried that & I didn't get any replies there, either, but I'll post my update there, too, & see if anything happens.
    I just looked and posted. Not clear to me how your question relates to foobar2000. That is likely why you have no answers. I am a bit confused by your question myself. Recall that artwork edits made in iTunes are maintained in a special iTunes database, not read by most other programs. If you want cross program consistency, better to EMBED the artwork in your files. You may need to do this in iTunes to access the iTunes artwork you have saved. Google the phrase how to embed album art in iTunes.