title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

No content when a field relating to a specific group of sub-genres is selected

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zigzag
    • Nov 2016

No content when a field relating to a specific group of sub-genres is selected

Please, could someone advise me how I can configure Asset UPnP, which I'm running on my Synology NAS. I've devised a series of custom tags, relating to a specific group of sub-genres. One of these, which I've called 'Electric', relates and only comprises electronic sub-genres - so features 'indietronica', 'progressive electronic', 'minimalism' etc, etc. While I'm pretty confident that I've correctly embedded these custom tags into the appropriate tracks (which incidentally are ever going to be mp3s or flac files) I'm unable to get AssetUPnP to display this content.

For instance, in respect of my 'Electric' custom tag I went into AssetUPnPs 'edit browse tree as plan text' setting and amended that so as to include:-

Electric{_no_track_list_}
    Electric\Electric
    Electric\Album

However, after I applied these changes and restarted AssetUPnP, it only displays the (electric) container. What am I doing wrong?? I'm trying to get the thing to display all the indietronica albums I have et al
    Last edited by Zigzag; 12-09-2019, 03:52 PM.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: No content when a field relating to a specific group of sub-genres is selected

See:

These are instructions for the Windows version. For Linux/Mac/QNAP, see below. Asset has the ability to display custom ID Tags (non-standard), with a little configuring. For example your FLAC library contains a unique tag of 'MOOD', you can add this to asset by: Start >> Run >> Regedit: Browse to:

You also have to do the database fields, and force a rescan all after.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Zigzag
      • Nov 2016

Re: No content when a field relating to a specific group of sub-genres is selected

Many thanks Spoon

Comment

Working...

]]>