title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: No content when a field relating to a specific group of sub-genres is selected

No content when a field relating to a specific group of sub-genres is selected

Please, could someone advise me how I can configure Asset UPnP, which I'm running on my Synology NAS. I've devised a series of custom tags, relating to a specific group of sub-genres. One of these, which I've called 'Electric', relates and only comprises electronic sub-genres - so features 'indietronica', 'progressive electronic', 'minimalism' etc, etc. While I'm pretty confident that I've correctly embedded these custom tags into the appropriate tracks (which incidentally are ever going to be mp3s or flac files) I'm unable to get AssetUPnP to display this content.

For instance, in respect of my 'Electric' custom tag I went into AssetUPnPs 'edit browse tree as plan text' setting and amended that so as to include:-

Electric{_no_track_list_}
    Electric\Electric
    Electric\Album

However, after I applied these changes and restarted AssetUPnP, it only displays the (electric) container. What am I doing wrong?? I'm trying to get the thing to display all the indietronica albums I have et al
    Last edited by Zigzag; 12-09-2019 at 10:52 AM.

Administrator

Re: No content when a field relating to a specific group of sub-genres is selected

See:

https://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthr...-Tags-to-Asset

You also have to do the database fields, and force a rescan all after.

Re: No content when a field relating to a specific group of sub-genres is selected

Many thanks Spoon