title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Help with viewing wma files

Help with viewing wma files

Can't view wma (windows media audio) files in Batch Converter. I can see them in Windows Explorer but not from the batch converter. I know I can convert from explorer but I want to do a bunch of folders at once. Can anyone help me?

Administrator

Re: Help with viewing wma files

If you have windows install the wma codec from codec central, link on tool bar.

I had already loaded the codec for .wma files. I'm using Windows 10. I've figured out a work around. The trouble was opening the Batch Converter from the dbPoweramp Control Center. If I go into Windows Explorer and right click a folder that contains the CD albums I want to convert, all the subfolders and music files get checked and I can see the individual .wma files. Just a bug that needs to be fixed. Thanks.

Administrator

Perhaps you have 2 dBpoweramps installed to different locations?

Your right! I hadn't uninstalled the trial version. You folks should either tells us to or automatically delete it when we purchase it. Thanks anyway.