title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: M3U playlists not showing

M3U playlists not showing

Version 6.3 on Synology NAS.

Using Bubble UpnP on android to control.

I only want to browse using the Folders & Filename option so have deleted all the others from the view tree.

My music path is \Volume1\Music and within that Music folder I have a folder per artist, plus a folder called playlists. The playlists folder contains M3u playlists.

The problem I have is that when I browse in Folders & Filename to the playlists folder it appears empty.

It is not empty, if I browse to it using Windows I can see (and play) the playlists.

Any ideas?

Administrator

Re: M3U playlists not showing

The playlists are shown under the Playlists item in the root of the browse tree, restore the default tree to view.

Thanks very much, solved it.

Any way to not show the browse entries "Virtual folders" Saved Playlists, Recently Played, Random Tracks?

Administrator

>"Virtual folders" Saved Playlists, Recently Played, Random Tracks?

I do not recognize 'Saved Playlists' so it must be created by your control point (player).

Okay. I have always used Bubble Upnp as my controller. On the NAS I was using the Synology Media Server and I don't think that I had these Virtual folder entries in Bubble until I switched to Asset on the NAS. Possibly I was wrong.

No big deal. The reason I am trying to limit the amount of browse information displayed is because the Denon renderers that I use have a small screen on the front of them and, on the odd occasion when I control the music directly from them it is a pain having to scroll through various folders in the library structure.