title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

M3U playlists not showing

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tim091
    • Jan 2015

M3U playlists not showing

Version 6.3 on Synology NAS.

Using Bubble UpnP on android to control.

I only want to browse using the Folders & Filename option so have deleted all the others from the view tree.

My music path is \Volume1\Music and within that Music folder I have a folder per artist, plus a folder called playlists. The playlists folder contains M3u playlists.

The problem I have is that when I browse in Folders & Filename to the playlists folder it appears empty.

It is not empty, if I browse to it using Windows I can see (and play) the playlists.

Any ideas?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: M3U playlists not showing

The playlists are shown under the Playlists item in the root of the browse tree, restore the default tree to view.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• tim091
      • Jan 2015

Thanks very much, solved it.

Any way to not show the browse entries "Virtual folders" Saved Playlists, Recently Played, Random Tracks?

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

>"Virtual folders" Saved Playlists, Recently Played, Random Tracks?

I do not recognize 'Saved Playlists' so it must be created by your control point (player).
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• tim091
          • Jan 2015

Okay. I have always used Bubble Upnp as my controller. On the NAS I was using the Synology Media Server and I don't think that I had these Virtual folder entries in Bubble until I switched to Asset on the NAS. Possibly I was wrong.

No big deal. The reason I am trying to limit the amount of browse information displayed is because the Denon renderers that I use have a small screen on the front of them and, on the odd occasion when I control the music directly from them it is a pain having to scroll through various folders in the library structure.

Comment

Working...

]]>