title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Asset Disappears and Music Will Not Play

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Asset Disappears and Music Will Not Play

For some time now I have encountered a periodic problem initiating music from my playlist playing. I notice that Asset seems to spontaneously disappear from the library list of a LINN controller. The music then will not play and the timing clock on the controller simply scrolls continuously.

Sometimes if I wait 10 minutes to about 40 minutes and do nothing, the problem automatically disappears and music plays. However, the music that plays is usually a different FLAC file than that which should have begun.

What is happening and how can I avoid this ugly problem?

Thanks in advance for the very much needed assistance.

Best regards,

Tom Swaman

Administrator

Re: Asset Disappears and Music Will Not Play

What is asset running on?

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Spoon,

Asset is running on an HP desktop with Windows 10.

Thanks much,

Tom Swaman

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Spoon, my asset is still disappearing from the library and then reappearing. This seems to be happening about once ever third day when I first try to start the music.

Thank you for your very much needed assistance,

Tom Swaman

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Please help. WI am strictly running Asset and LINN Kinsky. All other similar software id uninstalled on both m,y computers and on my smart phone. When I try to play music from my own playlist it sppears to start, then it stops in less than one minute. When it stops, Asset no longer appears in the library. Several minutes later, Asset reappears and the music plays.

I only notice this issue first thing when turned on., If I turn off the music later in the same day, the music does play when it is again turned on.

What can I do to avoid this problem which never occurred during the last several years and only started recently?

Thanl you,

Tom Swaman

Administrator

See my reply here:

https://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthr...then-reappears

(if you post to 3 separate threads regarding the same issue, then the discussion is not clear)