title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Asset dissapears then reappears

Question Asset dissapears then reappears

I've been running Asset on my win 10 PC and Linn Kazoo to display.
    I have installed the Zazoo unblocker and it has worked well until recently
    When I open Kazoo Asset is not there, it appears about 30 seconds later.
    While playing music asset dissapears and reappears every now and again, this seems random but it always takes about 30 seceonds to reappear.
    Anyone got any ideas?

Administrator

Re: Asset dissapears then reappears

What is the kazoo unblocked?

According to Linn on Windows 10 Kazoo which is now installed from the Microsoft store cannont see programs like Asset if they are both installed on the same PC, Kazoo Unblocker program allows Kazoo to see Asset etc if both are on the same PC. If you need it just ask Linn on the "report an issue" tab on any Linn DS/DSM, they will email a copy (it's not on the website)

Administrator

Are you able to try Kazoo, or even Kinsky on an iPhone or iPad, it is what I use. Kazoo on Windows is a server, pretty much the same as Asset. Or you can try Asset Control Here:

https://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthr...-Asset-Control

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Dave JB,

Your post is most helpful and may explain my issue also. I have both Kazoo and Kinsky installed on my desktop and smartphone. I have previously never heard of the LINN unblocker. I use only my own fairly large collection and only to play my music through 3 DS units. Frankly, I usually use only Kinsky as my needs are simple and consistent.

If you have any suggestions, I totally welcome your input and I thank you in advance. I also do not use any Apple hardware.

Best regards,

TRom Swaman

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

I still need help please. I have used asset for 8 plus years on a PC without issues. I have used both Kinsky and Kazoo. Now, often when I try to initiate music playing, the software comes on for about 20 seconds to about 6o seconds and then the time indication begins to scroll and the music stops playing. I note that asset has disappeared from the library.

What is happening and how can I avoid this new appearing problem?

Thganks again,

Tom Swaman

Administrator

In asset configuration enable the debug log, set it playing and as soon as it disappears open the debug log.