title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Ability to save, export, and choose whole environments in dBpoweramp

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Cool Ability to save, export, and choose whole environments in dBpoweramp

Currently, there is the possibility to save different settings for DSP effect which includes custom tagging, for each individual codec. However, there's no option to save setups for, say, the multi-encoder. In addition, I have dBpoweramp Music Converter settings with format and tagging options for a podcast, but if I want to encode music from my library, I have to reset everything. It would be sweet to have an environment dropdown that would save all settings for all installed codecs, DSP effects, etc. so I could save one entire setup for personal use, one for Archiving, and one for compressing podcasts, then be able to choose one on the fly and have all my settings for all codecs, to include the multi-encoder and DSP effects, pop in.

Administrator

Re: Ability to save, export, and choose whole environments in dBpoweramp

You can already do this if you enable profiles, run dBpoweramp Control Centre >> Advanced settings >> 'Enable Profiles in Converter'

Then create a new profile for each encoding environment (you create by choosing Create New Profile under the encoders list).