title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disc ID added to Musicbrainz but metadata still not retrieved by CD Ripper

Re: Disc ID added to Musicbrainz but metadata still not retrieved by CD Ripper

Actually, maybe it is a problem. I'm finding some CD TOCs that I've submitted that Picard can query and that Ripper R17 cannot. And these are discs that return a single result.
    Here's one and I'll edit this note with links to others as I find them. I've disabled local cache on Ripper and am also manually refreshing so that all data sources are queried.
    https://ibb.co/f1LTcq9

Administrator

Which country are you in? the USA?

https://musicbrainz.org/release-grou...f-1f4d571e0cad

Discs with 14 tracks, only the USA has disc IDS, UK and Canadas release do not.

Hi, I ripped a large number of CDs over the summer. When I found discs where the Musicbrainz metadata was not retrieved, I added the disc ID to Musicbrainz and then found that dBpoweramp retrieved the Musicbrainz metadata immediately afterwards. I ripped some more discs yesterday and again followed the same process and added a number of disc IDs to Musicbrainz. But more than 12 hours later, dBpoweramp still does not retrieve the Musicbrainz metadata for these discs. For several discs, dBpoweramp successfully retrieved the Musicbrainz metadata, where a disc ID was already in the Musicbrainz database. Has something changed or is there an issue between dBpoweramp and Musicbrainz database at the moment? Thanks.
    even after a year the problem is still there. Have someone found any solution