title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

...v15 - no longer automatically retrieves meta data - freezes when I want to view MD

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ethan417
    • Oct 2015

...v15 - no longer automatically retrieves meta data - freezes when I want to view MD

Hi

I own and love v15.
    Recently, v15 no longer automatically retrieves CD meta data.
    To get the metadata - I have to manually go to the meta menu and retrieve from

meta/retrieve from

If I wank to look at the metadate - the screen is frozen.
    I have to shut down v15.

After shutdown - I again launch v15 - the metadata is there - and now v15 permits me to view or change the metadata.

This never happened before - now it happens all the time.

Thoughts?

many thanks
  • fritzfried
    • Nov 2019

Re: ...v15 - no longer automatically retrieves meta data - freezes when I want to vie

Hallo,

Ich nutze die Version 16.6 seit ca.3 Monaten. Ich kann aber nur den Metadaten-Provider "freedb" benutzen.

Bei der Version 15.3 konnte ich bisher alle benutzen.

Welche Einstellung habe ich falsch gemacht ?

Danke für eine kurze Antwort

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Re: ...v15 - no longer automatically retrieves meta data - freezes when I want to vie

See:

The AMG metadata service is being phased out and will be switched off around July 2016. It is in our plans to replace AMG with alternative metadata (discogs is the likely replacement). dBpoweramp R16 will release around July 2016, it will include an alternative database. Batch Ripper after July 2016 will only access: GD3,
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>