Hello,
I've seen a thread speaking about R17 beta, and currently-sold R16 is from 2016, so I suppose R17 is quite imminent? (I'm considering buying, and don't want to have to pay for an upgrade in just some weeks, so I would prefer to wait if the wait doesn't take too long.)
Thank you!