title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central
 
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Prospective dbPA R17 release date please?

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2

    Prospective dbPA R17 release date please?

    Hello,
    I've seen a thread speaking about R17 beta, and currently-sold R16 is from 2016, so I suppose R17 is quite imminent? (I'm considering buying, and don't want to have to pay for an upgrade in just some weeks, so I would prefer to wait if the wait doesn't take too long.)
    Thank you!

  2. #2
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    39,024

    Re: Prospective dbPA R17 release date please?

    Perhaps over 6 months off.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2

    Re: Prospective dbPA R17 release date please?

    Ah, I see, thank you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •