title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Update to latest version has removed CD Ripper from the PC...apparently!

Angry Update to latest version has removed CD Ripper from the PC...apparently!

Any help with this please...have just tried to update to latest version which seems to have happened ok. CD Ripper shortcut was not shown on desktop and doesn't seem to be accessable from the drop down under the dB poweramp option on the menus...do Ineed to uninstall and re-install. Prior to this a second problem (which is why I tried to update the software) is the I am receiving Error messages against all rips that I am trying to do

Administrator

Re: Update to latest version has removed CD Ripper from the PC...apparently!

dBpoweramp puts a 'dBpoweramp Control Centre' icon on the desktop by default, this can launch CD Ripper.

When installing you get an option at the end to create the CD ripper icon on the desktop.

Re: Update to latest version has removed CD Ripper from the PC...apparently!

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    dBpoweramp puts a 'dBpoweramp Control Centre' icon on the desktop by default, this can launch CD Ripper.

When installing you get an option at the end to create the CD ripper icon on the desktop.
    Hi Thanks for the help...re-installed and all ok now. I didn't notice the desktop option first time around - Doh!!