Quote Originally Posted by TrevorMcW View Post
Hi Folks,
One further question on Dynamic daming. Its almost impossible to create a single Dynamic Naming string for all circumstances, certainly a relativity straightforward one.
There appear to be many strings in my Naming dropdown list (probably historic ones I've created) See attached image.

Attachment 3478

Its not very easy to identify these strings in the list. Is there a way to prefix the string either with an annotation or some other means.
Or is the only option to keep these strings saved in another text file and we have cut and past each time.
I'm finding that really frustrating when I have to switch from Contemporary disc ripping to Classical ripping.

Hope someone can help
Regards
you can save and name different ripping profiles. Bottom left section of the ripper screen. And each of these profiles could have a different dynamic naming string. So you could have a profile for Classical, one for Classical Compilations, one for Opera, one for Popular Music, etc. So when you select the profile you want, the associated naming string will already be there.