Hi,

I use xml metadata with a xslt transformation since a long time but when I updated from R14.2 to R16.6 it doesn't work anymore. After investigation I've discovered that the xml metatada file generated has a new element named encoder+ which is not name convention compliant so it's not valid and the xslt transformation failed. How can I fix that ?

Code:
<encoder+ name="encoder+">  -compression=&quot;PCM&quot; -bits=&quot;16&quot; -freq=&quot;44100&quot; -channels=&quot;2&quot;</encoder+>
Code:
		<IDTags>
			<Title name="Title">Sweet Love</Title>
			<Disc name="Disc">1/1</Disc>
			<Album name="Album">Bootleg One</Album>
			<Artist name="Artist">William White</Artist>
			<AlbumArtist name="Album Artist">William White</AlbumArtist>
			<Genre name="Genre">Rock</Genre>
			<Year name="Year">2007</Year>
			<Label name="Label">Imusician</Label>
			<Track name="Track">1/9</Track>
			<Source name="Source">CD (Lossless)</Source>
			<encoder+ name="encoder+">  -compression=&quot;PCM&quot; -bits=&quot;16&quot; -freq=&quot;44100&quot; -channels=&quot;2&quot;</encoder+>
			<EncodedBy name="Encoded By">dBpoweramp Release 16.6</EncodedBy>
			<Encoder name="Encoder">Wave</Encoder>
			<EncoderSettings name="Encoder Settings">-compression=&quot;PCM&quot; -bits=&quot;16&quot; -freq=&quot;44100&quot; -channels=&quot;2&quot;</EncoderSettings>
		</IDTags>