title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

New user, working on ripping my first CD

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PSLarsen
    • Oct 2019

New user, working on ripping my first CD

I've drafted up my question, with a number of screens shots indicating where I am having issues. I am having trouble figuring out how to copy and paste that message here. Without the illustrations of where I'm having difficulty, my questions would take forever to document.

Any help?

Thank you!

Steve Larsen
  • garym
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Nov 2007

Re: New user, working on ripping my first CD

Originally posted by PSLarsen
    I've drafted up my question, with a number of screens shots indicating where I am having issues. I am having trouble figuring out how to copy and paste that message here. Without the illustrations of where I'm having difficulty, my questions would take forever to document.

Any help?

Thank you!

Steve Larsen
    You can paste the text into a message, but the pictures you'll need to insert using the "insert image" tool. On my reply it is 3rd icon from the right (far right is wrap quotes, next is insert video, and next is insert image. If you let your mouse hover over the icons, it tells you what they are.

Comment

• timster67
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • May 2014

There may be some spam filtering though. Some forums only allow attachments after a certain number of posts have been made (usually 10 or so).
      Not sure of that's the case here but may be.

Comment

• garym
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by timster67
        There may be some spam filtering though. Some forums only allow attachments after a certain number of posts have been made (usually 10 or so).
        Not sure of that's the case here but may be.

I think a user here can add attachments starting with their second or 3rd post. Can't recall exactly.

Comment

Working...

]]>