title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: New user, working on ripping my first CD

New user, working on ripping my first CD

I've drafted up my question, with a number of screens shots indicating where I am having issues. I am having trouble figuring out how to copy and paste that message here. Without the illustrations of where I'm having difficulty, my questions would take forever to document.

Any help?

Thank you!

Steve Larsen

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: New user, working on ripping my first CD

Quote Originally Posted by PSLarsen View Post
    I've drafted up my question, with a number of screens shots indicating where I am having issues. I am having trouble figuring out how to copy and paste that message here. Without the illustrations of where I'm having difficulty, my questions would take forever to document.

Any help?

Thank you!

Steve Larsen
    You can paste the text into a message, but the pictures you'll need to insert using the "insert image" tool. On my reply it is 3rd icon from the right (far right is wrap quotes, next is insert video, and next is insert image. If you let your mouse hover over the icons, it tells you what they are.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

There may be some spam filtering though. Some forums only allow attachments after a certain number of posts have been made (usually 10 or so).
    Not sure of that's the case here but may be.

dBpoweramp Guru

Quote Originally Posted by timster67 View Post
    There may be some spam filtering though. Some forums only allow attachments after a certain number of posts have been made (usually 10 or so).
    Not sure of that's the case here but may be.

I think a user here can add attachments starting with their second or 3rd post. Can't recall exactly.