title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: TuneFusion confusion

TuneFusion confusion

Sorry, found this software when trying to get a decent music player on a new ipad.

I use Foobar2K for Win for a long time.

I think I understand the main idea behind this app - which is to make it easy to keep your music library consistent across multiple hardware devices.

However for some reason something basic is eluding me.

When I run the installer it wants me to add a sync.

When I point the sync to my main music library on my H:\ drive, it writes my iTunes library there, and does not pick up that that is my main source of music - which I want to sync to the next device I connect (my ipad).

I am guessing I have some confusion about how to point TuneFusion to my music library - however the instructions don't seem clear about this point.

Re: TuneFusion confusion

The sync of the added iTunes library from my main music library (Sync 1) to the ipad (Sync 2) seems to work very well, however it is only getting the files originally synced from iTunes, not the 100's of GB of other music...

Re: TuneFusion confusion

well when I manually foreced a second synce, it seems to be finding all the 1000's of other files, so I guess its working like I anticipated, just took a 2nd sync to do that.