title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Edit ID tags for mp3 files in multiple folders

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kajh
    • Oct 2019

Edit ID tags for mp3 files in multiple folders

Hi

When I rip an audiobook I have each cd on seperate folders. Can PerfectTUNES edit ID tags for mp3 files in multiple folders, f.x. if I want to change artist for all mp3 files for one audiobook?

Thanks!

• Dat Ei
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Feb 2014

Re: Edit ID tags for mp3 files in multiple folders

Hey kajh,

Originally posted by kajh
    When I rip an audiobook I have each cd on seperate folders.
    life would be easier if you rip all CDs of an audio book to one folder. If you add the disc number as a prefix to the generated filenames you could still tell which chapter belongs to which CD and replay the complete audio book without a break or the need to change the folder.

Dat Ei

Comment

• kajh
      • Oct 2019

Thanks for answering! I already have a lots of audiobooks ripped with that folder structure, so I would prefere to keep it. The question is how well PerfectTUNES plays with that structure.

Comment

• Dat Ei
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Feb 2014

Thanks for answering! I already have a lots of audiobooks ripped with that folder structure, so I would prefere to keep it.
        Rearranging is no big problem with dBpa (if your files have disc numbers as tag)...

Dat Ei

Comment

• Bark
          • Aug 2020

Hi

When I rip an audiobook I have each cd on seperate folders. Can PerfectTUNES edit ID tags for mp3 files in multiple folders, f.x. if I want to change artist for all mp3 files for one audiobook?

Thanks!

Would you consider using one of the several powerful free MP3 tag editors that are available? I have used MP3tag for many years, including for audiobooks in mp3 and m4b format.

Comment

Working...

]]>