title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: CD Ripper metadata

CD Ripper metadata

About every three years, I need help, and this is no exception

I am using the latest dbpoweramp version and the same for Windows.

I load a CD as normal, the metadata loads, then after 5-10 seconds it disappears. If I click Rip, it does so though as s series of separate tracks with no metadata. It plays just fine. I suspect, I have my usual finger problem

Administrator

Re: CD Ripper metadata

Which metadata providers do you have enabled?

You should only have:

PerfectMETA
    freedb
    gd3
    discogs
    musicbrainz

Thank you very much, quick and on the button as usual. I turned all off except those you listed. That stopped the data appearing and disappearing. It just did not appear in the first place. Then I clicked on CD Text and eureka; all was well.

dBpoweramp Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Pittville View Post
    Thank you very much, quick and on the button as usual. I turned all off except those you listed. That stopped the data appearing and disappearing. It just did not appear in the first place. Then I clicked on CD Text and eureka; all was well.
    I have this issue too with the latest version on dbpa. Don't recall this ever happening with older versions. But yes, once it "appears then disappears" I then click CD TEXT and it pulls from there.

EDIT: See an older post about this issue:
    https://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthr...ata+disappears
    Last edited by garym; 10-16-2019 at 06:08 PM.