title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Basic Help for new user (AKA Muppet!)

Basic Help for new user (AKA Muppet!)

Evening
    I have only recently installed UPnP on my Mac and I am using it for a Naim NDX. With that I am using the Naim app to control what I listen to.
    Clearly, looking at the forum, there are heaps of things that can be done - mostly very technical - so I have a very simple question to ask.
    When browsing through the library, you can select a track or album and opt for 'Queue next' (or last etc).
    Whatever is playing will then display at the bottom of the screen, but how do you (or can you) view whatever is in the queue?
    I am sure this must be possible but can't see how or where.
    Your help please.

Thanks

cg

Administrator

Re: Basic Help for new user (AKA Muppet!)

This is a question for naim, the controlling is done through their control point, not the upnp server (Asset). I am guessing it will be swipe left or right.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    This is a question for naim, the controlling is done through their control point, not the upnp server (Asset). I am guessing it will be swipe left or right.
    Understood
    Thank you.

cg

Hi Chris, if it’s the same as my Naim App (iPhone) - tap the strip at the bottom that shows what’s playing to bring it up full screen, then tap the three dots/lines in the top left corner to bring up the current play queue.
    Phill

Thanks Phill

Much appreciated and spot on!

So many 3 dot sub menus and I thought I had seen them all ..... except I had missed that one.

Thanks again

cg