title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Look of CD ripper

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rayi23
    • Feb 2007

Look of CD ripper

I have been a registered user for many years but I am disappointed that the user interface for the CD ripper has never been improved. The reaction you get is that you have no idea of what to do. So I never use it. As far as ripping, nothing beats "MediaMonkey" with a very pleasing interface where you feel comfortable. Plus you are asking for a lot more money for the Reference version with still no improvement in the looks of the interface. Perhaps no one has complained. I never complained but just never used it. I really just use the converter and nothing else. For video conversion, you can't beat Handbrake with a very nice interface because I only use mp4's which has been free. There is no way I would pay for the Reference version just for multiple core, if not for the simple fact I don't really use it that often. It is just too much for the upgrade. I do have several computers and I am not paying extra for multiple users. However, I have been very happy with the converter and no complaints there. It comes in handy sometimes. I guess sometimes you can't please everyone. Thanks for providing for the converter.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Look of CD ripper

>The reaction you get is that you have no idea of what to do.

CD Ripper is a technical program, there are plenty of iTunes style rippers out there where you can configure nothing, and there is one rip button. Lucky CD Ripper is not this.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>