title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Batch Ripper download

Batch Ripper download

I have attempted to download the Media Changer batch ripper program but I don’t see the program even though the installer sometimes says it has loaded successfully.

I am running Windows 7 with dBpoweramp release 16. When I run the batch ripper program the dialogue box states it has detected an existing version. I uninstall the existing version reinstall a new version, the new box states successful instal, I click finish. A few times it was successful but no actual program is present. Now I’m getting a new message stating “error whilst running C:\ProgramFiles\Illustrate\dBpoweramp\Batch Ripper.exe”.

So what is the problem here the standard CD ripper works great but where is this batch ripper program. Anyone have a clue cause I don’t

Administrator

Re: Batch Ripper download

The media changer is a driver for Batch Ripper, so first you need to install Batch Ripper.

Ok, loading the Batch Ripper program per the actual instructions does help. Proving the old paratrooper saying "you have to be smarter than the equipment you're working with"'

That being said Issues *2, The ripper program starts, I have discs loaded in the VGP-XL1B the discs are scanned in the player, the first disc is loaded and the Batch Ripper recognizes that disc. All the other discs are not recognized or ripped, only the inserted disc is recognized and ripped. I registered the player as mediumchange when I activated the Batch Ripper program. Should I have registered the changer as manual/auto or did I miss a setup step.

There doesn't seem to be any other controls, methods to change the profile, or means to rip the remaining discs. Ripping a single disc works great but that's not the purpose of a batch ripper.
    Last edited by KW101; 10-07-2019 at 02:50 PM.

Administrator

Re-run the Batch Ripper configuration, and for the CD drive, test the load and unload manually to ensure the discs are moving correctly.

Media Changer is correct to configure the drive as.

The fix worked everything is ripping like a champion.

Thanks.