I'm doing a bulk multi-conversion that includes (and must include) several different AAC files, in LC mode and HEv2 as well as M4A. I've been successfully making these exact same conversions for over a year, but suddenly the AACs are all failing, giving the error message:

---------------

Error converting to [Multi Encoder], '[filepath/filename].wav' to '[filepath/filename].IGNORE'

AAC (Advanced Audio Compression): Error writing audio data to StdIn Pipe [clEncoder::EncodeBlock]

AAC (Advanced Audio Compression): Error writing audio data to StdIn Pipe [clEncoder::EncodeBlock]

m4a FDK (AAC): Error writing audio data to StdIn Pipe [clEncoder::EncodeBlock]

---------------

I've looked all over the forum and can't find anything helpful. I made an allowance for the Music Converter program in the firewall, which doesn't seem to have helped. I've also reinstalled/updated the program and reinstalled all of the codecs. If it's relevant, the source audio is hosted on a network drive, while dbpoweramp is installed locally on the machine.