title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Multiple drives on MAC

Multiple drives on MAC

Hey there

Purchased an extra drive to import on my iMac but Canít seem to import from multiple drives on MAC OS- is this a software limitation?

Also batch ripper seems to only be an EXE, can I run on MAC?

Ta

Administrator

Re: Multiple drives on MAC

Batch Ripper will not run on the MAC, sorry.

Super Moderator

Are you trying to rip from multiple drives at once? Or are you completely unable to see your additional drive?

It's a known odd feature of Mac OS that you cannot list drives in the system - only inserted discs, so the drive will show up once you insert a disc into it.

Cheers for response, I was hoping to rip two simultaneously..but I can't even see a way for CD Ripper to switch between two discs.

Can rip at same time with iTunes but obviously I don't want half my discs imported by iTunes and half Accurate :( and have thousands left to do so it's a pain. Might have to get a little windows tower

Quote Originally Posted by PeterP View Post
    Are you trying to rip from multiple drives at once? Or are you completely unable to see your additional drive?

It's a known odd feature of Mac OS that you cannot list drives in the system - only inserted discs, so the drive will show up once you insert a disc into it.