title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: applying track offset to existing mp3

applying track offset to existing mp3

Coming from WMP I have hundreds for 2 and 3 cd sets all in individual folders. Are there any tools to apply the track offset a ripped cd folder ? I can hand copy after that but editing all the meta data is such a pain.

Administrator

Re: applying track offset to existing mp3

Nothing will apply track offsets to already ripped mp3.

If your Edit ID tag screen allowed a file name change it would help. As a 40 year professional IBM mid range software engineer I know changing the key or in this case renaming the file is tricky but doable. Your screen lets you edit the tack id and that helps but i have to pop back to windows to rename the file. I may try to come up with a script that adds an entered off set to all the existing track ids in a folder and a second one that renames files as track + title. You know any good DLLs to use to achieve this ?

Or on a later release of your Edit ID Tags screen you added a button that could on mass rename all the files in the folder to track/artist/title. That would be cool.
    Last edited by steve craig; 09-27-2019 at 11:21 AM.

Administrator

Visit codec central above and install 'Arrange Audio' utility codec, it can write the filename from the ID tags.