title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Batcch Converting for Car

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Floyd
    • May 2018

Batcch Converting for Car

I was looking around for the "best" way to convert my FLAC files for use in my cars via either SD or USB Pen or iPod.
    I cam across Spoon's article:

This thread details the steps I am going through to create a selection of music for my car. I will be using many new features of dBpoweramp R16 to select just the audio I want in the car, rather than my whole collection. dBpoweramp will be setup to write the files to a location on the HDD, and later as new music is added to my

I was wondering if Spoon had any more thoughts or has changed his thinking since 2016 on this article?
    Wondering if its car dependent ( in this case Toyota Landcruiser and Audi or even iPod )?
    Is AAC used for a reason or is LAME just as good etc.
    To date I had just been using LAME320kbps CBR with the basic naming convention:
    [IFVALUE]album artist,[album artist],[IFCOMP]Various Artists[][IF!COMP][artist][][]\[album]\[track] [artist] - [title]
    Appreciate if there are any best practice scenarios if possible?
    Thanks.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Batcch Converting for Car

At 320kpbs mp3 (lame) and aac would be very similar.

Have a look at TuneFusion:

dBpoweramp Image Converter - PNG, Portable Network Graphics, Bitmap, GIF, JPEG, JPG, TIFF, Webp. Free Download (21 day full trial), start converting today

It was designed to sync for USB in cars
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>