title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: how to get Art dropped in folder as folder.jpg

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

how to get Art dropped in folder as folder.jpg

I have thousands of mp3 songs ripped with WMP in the format music/artist/album/song.MP3.

What setting do i was so get the art dropped in the album folder as a folder.jpg ?

I want to use in USB drive in ford sync 3 ? Is there a way to do this automatically ?

I have gotten where i scan folders then Import from folder.jpg manually for each album but this could take a while to do each a 1500 albums
    Last edited by steve craig; 09-24-2019 at 03:50 PM.

Administrator

Re: how to get Art dropped in folder as folder.jpg

On PerfectTUNES Album Art >> settings icon:

Export Art To: folder.jpg

Now any new art found is exported.

it doesn't seem to do it automatically. It pulls up a list of all the albums in the folder after it scans. only after i click the button with ... and the click import from folder.jpg does it drop the art in the folder. i have to do this for each album. is the any way to do this on mass and not have to touch every single album ?

also it does not seem to like if i select more than on folder at a time

Administrator

If you have album art embedded in the tracks already, install dBpoweramp and the utility codec: ID Tag Update from:

https://www.dbpoweramp.com/codec-central-utility.htm

The Run Batch Converter, select the root music folder, click Convert, choose the Encoder as [ID Tag Update] and on the settings page, under the tab manipulation choose 'Export Folder JPG' then click convert.

Got all 150 bands 1500 albums done manually. I must be doing something wrong on the batch update. I can see that art is embedded in the mp3 but no luck using the id tag update code. but going forward ill get a jpeg when i rip.