So under 'Examples' there's an option 'Create Folder with First Character from Artist' which results in this 'string of code' (or whatever you call it):
[GRAB]1,1,[artist][]\[artist]\[album]\[origfilename]

I was very surprised and pleased with the result, for a mobile device this is simply excellent. But I also want to use the file naming option to organize my current music folder on my PC. And what this does, is also break up albums and releases. So if an artist has a track/song appearing on a compilation for instance it will appear in the folder of that artist. But for this 'local' file naming I don't want it to break up an album or release. So for a compilation with various artists I want this result: Various Artists - Title Of Compilation. Or as you will, the 'Album Artist' instead of the 'Artist' followed by the name of the album/compilation.

So I replaced 'artist' in:
[GRAB]1,1,[artist][]\[artist]\[album]\[origfilename]
with 'album artist' like so:
[GRAB]1,1,[artist][]\[album artist]\[album]\[origfilename]

but that resulted in this:
2019 tunefusion processing layout.jpg

So not quite what you would want/expect.

With the file naming as: '[artist]\[album]' there IS a folder created named 'Various Artists', but it doesn't contain all my compilations. Moreover, it hardly contains anything.

For instance for the Sound Track of Kill Bill 1 this was the result:
E:\_Music (A-Z) first try\*\(\(sound effect)\Kill Bill (Soundtrack) (Vol.1)

So the artist is '(' followed by a folder named '(sound effect)' and it contains just two tracks of the release. So I don't quite get what's going wrong here.

So to sum it up, How do I maintain a 'Various Artists' compilation in 1 folder.

Thanks in advance