title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Perfect Tunes Blank Screen

Perfect Tunes Blank Screen

Does anyone know why I would have a virtually blank screen when using Perfect Tunes? I ran the program for two days, I have 12,000+ songs and when it finished there were no results. The "Listening to Library" disappeared but i had no information regarding bad ripped songs. I did not use AccurateRip originally to rip my music. Thank you.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Administrator

Re: Perfect Tunes Blank Screen

Try the album art program, does that list the tracks?

Your image show it is still scanning.

Thank you for the quick reply. I'm currently in the process of re-scanning all 12,000 tracks. I'll need two day to complete. Once the scanning process is completed what is the next step to confirm if there are any bad songs? Is there an instruction sheet that explains the steps? Thank you.

Administrator

The results will only show after processing, see the help files here:

https://www.dbpoweramp.com/Help/Perf...ccuraterip.htm

I'm almost done re-scanning. So once it's done i'll see options in the top left of the program? Is this scan data saved somewhere on my computer? If I add more albums do I need to go through the full scan again? Thank you.

The scan has completed and all i have now is an empty blank screen. I see boxes in the upper left corner but nothing drops down. How do I view the scan results? Thank you.

Administrator

Try running the Album art program, does it list the albums (note it should not rescan the entire library).

I did not try the album art program yet, when I tried to close AccurateRip a program opened "Checking with AccurateRip" and is slowing, very slowly doing something? Should I let it run?

So I stopped the "checking AccurateRip" it was going so slowly. And all I was left with was a big blank screen with no ability to close the program other than through Task Manager. Is this correct behavior? I reopened and went to the Album Art program and that pointed out 8 albums with art issues. I still don't know how to see the results of the two days of scanning for bad rips? I'm sure out of 925 albums and 12,000 songs something would have been ripped incorrectly? Really appreciate your help in working through this. I'm suspecting something isn't working right?

Administrator

>So I stopped the "checking AccurateRip"

Then the program was still working, you would have to leave it, the checking process is quite involved.