title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Where do submitted ripper results go?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Charles Tomaras
    • May 2019

Where do submitted ripper results go?

When I enter new metadata, make corrections to the data etc, are those metadata corrections uploaded when I submit my results and if so, to which providers?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Where do submitted ripper results go?

Only if you manually submit to freedb. AccurateRip submissions contain no metadata.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Charles Tomaras
      • May 2019

That's actually kind of a shame. It would be nice to be able to make submissions of metadata corrections and additions directly via the ripper interface. I'm a jazz fan and I buy a lot of brand new music and also some fairly obscure stuff and often end up adding all the metadata myself because none exists in any of the metadata sources DB Poweramp subscribes to.

Comment

• garym
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Charles Tomaras
        That's actually kind of a shame. It would be nice to be able to make submissions of metadata corrections and additions directly via the ripper interface. I'm a jazz fan and I buy a lot of brand new music and also some fairly obscure stuff and often end up adding all the metadata myself because none exists in any of the metadata sources DB Poweramp subscribes to.
        Essentially you can do this from the CD Ripper interface. In the CD Ripper, after you've edited all the metadata to be correct, simply click on the "tag" icon, then "active providers" then "submit changes to".... See picture attached.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (11).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	294116

Comment

Working...

]]>