title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

complete lower case naming?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Partha
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Nov 2017

complete lower case naming?

In the music converter, how do i ensure all lower case conversion? This is how I want my file to look:

01 jethro tull - a new day yesterday (steven wilson remix) (96-24 pcm stereo) - stand up (steven wilson remix).

Instead, it looks like this:

01 Jethro Tull - A New Day Yesterday (Steven Wilson Remix) (96-24 PCM Stereo) - Stand Up (Steven Wilson Remix)

I know how to adjust this in the cd ripper, but not in the music converter. Please guide me.
  • mville
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Dec 2008

Re: complete lower case naming?

Try adding the ID Tag Processing DSP Effect. In the Manipulation tab, set Capitalization to All Lowercase.

Bear in mind that this affects your tags and so your filenames.

If you only want lowercase filenames, use the Lowercase programmable action [LOWER]string[] in Dynamic Naming.
    Last edited by mville; 08-30-2019, 09:16 PM.

Comment

• Oggy
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Apr 2015

Originally posted by mville
      Try adding the ID Tag Processing DSP Effect. In the Manipulation tab, set Capitalization to All Lowercase.

Bear in mind that this affects your tags and so your filenames.

If you only want lowercase filenames, use the Lowercase programmable action [LOWER]string[] in Dynamic Naming.
      As mville mentioned, using the ID Tag Processing DSP effect lowercase will give you what you want, but what you see from the metada providers will probably not reflect this - WYSIWYG does not apply.

Comment

• Partha
        dBpoweramp Enthusiast
        • Nov 2017

Ok.

Comment

Working...

]]>