title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: 2 Asset problems, probably my doing something wrong...

2 Asset problems, probably my doing something wrong...

Hi,

2 issues have recently cropped up.

First, Asset keeps falling off of my network. I'm running a 3 node google mesh network. I've rebooted everything multiple times, but Asset is not visible in mConnect or VLC unless I turn off WiFi, then restart WiFi. Then its visible and works fine until I stop music for a while. Then its not visible on the network and I have to reset WiFi again.This is new behavior, its been running fine for over a year. I'm running Asset R6.2 premium.

Second, just purchased an album that was all .wav files. Assed doesn't find it in the same folder everything else is that Asset finds just fine. I thought it might be the .wav extension, so I used dbConvert to convert all the .wav to Apple Lossless, and Assed still doesn't find the album, even though I explicitly added the album folder in the Asset configuration.

Any ideas? What am I missing?

Administrator

Re: 2 Asset problems, probably my doing something wrong...

Your new album, it will need ID tagging, select the tracks >> right click >> Edit ID Tags

Have you recently updated Asset? something has likely changed, either the network, security software, or Asset.

Re: 2 Asset problems, probably my doing something wrong...

Nothing new on the network since I upgraded Asset months ago. Is there a network timeout setting somewhere I could check? Or something to look for in the logs?

But you are correct on the ID tagging, they were missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Your new album, it will need ID tagging, select the tracks >> right click >> Edit ID Tags

Have you recently updated Asset? something has likely changed, either the network, security software, or Asset.