title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: dbpoweramp batch ripper rejects last disk of the batch, every time...?

dbpoweramp batch ripper rejects last disk of the batch, every time...?

hi. i have a new problem batch ripping cds with my dbpoweramp batch ripper software and nimbie usb plus disc autoloader (using windows 7 on a dell inspiron laptop).

no matter how many discs i am ripping, the last one in the batch is always rejected, with an error that says "User Cancelled". of course, i did not cancel anything.

for example, where it says "end after XX discs ripped", i put in the number 3, and rip 3 cds, and the third is rejected saying "user cancelled". it happens no matter how many discs i try to rip - the last one doesn't get ripped.

as a work-around, i can put "end after 4 discs ripped" and then only insert 3 discs, which gets all three of them ripped...but it will continue spinning and looking for the 4th disc in the batch until i manually go in and force it to end.

would love to get this kink ironed out. any suggestions? many thanks!

Administrator

Re: dbpoweramp batch ripper rejects last disk of the batch, every time...?

As a work around I think you would have to set 4 discs, but load 4 discs, the last disc would not rip.

thanks, spoon. yes, that is a viable work-around. just disappointed i'm not able to get this software to work right.

I have the same problem with a copy station from Xystec.
    http://www.xystec.info/Xystec-CD-DVD...1112-919.shtml

Is there now a solution? not a workaround?

Administrator

Using dBpoweramp?

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Using dBpoweramp?
    Yes, using dbpoweramp with the batch ripper. I have managed to control the disc station by the usb virtual com port. Everything works. Only the last CD in the batch get ejected automaticly.