title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Newbie questions for buying the right pack

Newbie questions for buying the right pack

hello to you all
    I'm planning to buy the reference pack.

not clear is what I don't have in the basic reference pack compare to the family pack.

I would like to know for both, I can put the program on how many station. I would need one on the laptop and one on the desktop.

Thank you.

https://www.dbpoweramp.com/db-versions.htm

and

https://secure.dbpoweramp.com/store_combi.aspx?c=2

Usualy I don't like confusing advertising.....

sorry for my spelling

jp
    thank you

Administrator

Re: Newbie questions for buying the right pack

The only difference, the standard allows 1 installation. The family pack allows the program to be installed on up to 5 computers at the same time.

Thank you Spoon for the fast response

I will buy the family pack

have a nice day!

Spoon,I'm here looking for a bit more detail as well without starting a new thread. Currently,I am running a single desktop but I also have a vista supported laptop and two other operational desktops,both with some form of windows 7 I believe. Before I commit to the family pack,can you tell me,is there a time frame for the five installs? I understand that each install will be tied to each individual computer,that's fine with me. But I'm more worried about a window in which I'd have to drag these other units out of mothballs to keep within the family pack guidelines,or a potential time limit. If I'm high jacking I apologize but I thought asking here may be more appropriate than starting a new thread. Thanks,Phatt

Administrator

No time limit.