title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

AccurateRip: Inaccurate (confidence 1) Secure: Yes [F7DF772B]

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrcd
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Feb 2012

So does the above mean that my rip is secure but that it does not match someone else's rip perhaps because theirs was insecure?
    Maybe another pressing of this CD? All of my tracks read like the above. This was ripped from a brand new sealed CD.
  • garym
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Nov 2007

Re: AccurateRip: Inaccurate (confidence 1) Secure: Yes [F7DF772B]

Originally posted by mrcd

So does the above mean that my rip is secure but that it does not match someone else's rip perhaps because theirs was insecure?
    Maybe another pressing of this CD? All of my tracks read like the above. This was ripped from a brand new sealed CD.
    correct. Secure but does not match some other rip. The way AR works it is not because the other rip is insecure. But could be a different pressing. And only seems to be one to compare to. Not a problem.
    By the way, all of my rips for at least 10 years have been of brand new CD (newly opened). I occasionally get the same outcome as you.

Comment

• Schmollo
      • Aug 2019

Re: AccurateRip: Inaccurate (confidence 1) Secure: Yes [F7DF772B]

Thank you so much. That's it. No more mistakes. Surprisingly also the ribbing is much faster... Beautiful :-)

Greetings Schmollo

Comment

Working...

]]>