title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: AccurateRip: Inaccurate (confidence 1) Secure: Yes [F7DF772B]

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

AccurateRip: Inaccurate (confidence 1) Secure: Yes [F7DF772B]

So does the above mean that my rip is secure but that it does not match someone else's rip perhaps because theirs was insecure?
    Maybe another pressing of this CD? All of my tracks read like the above. This was ripped from a brand new sealed CD.

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: AccurateRip: Inaccurate (confidence 1) Secure: Yes [F7DF772B]

Quote Originally Posted by mrcd View Post

So does the above mean that my rip is secure but that it does not match someone else's rip perhaps because theirs was insecure?
    Maybe another pressing of this CD? All of my tracks read like the above. This was ripped from a brand new sealed CD.
    correct. Secure but does not match some other rip. The way AR works it is not because the other rip is insecure. But could be a different pressing. And only seems to be one to compare to. Not a problem.
    By the way, all of my rips for at least 10 years have been of brand new CD (newly opened). I occasionally get the same outcome as you.

Re: AccurateRip: Inaccurate (confidence 1) Secure: Yes [F7DF772B]

Thank you so much. That's it. No more mistakes. Surprisingly also the ribbing is much faster... Beautiful :-)

Greetings Schmollo