title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: PerfectTunes --> access to the databases / auto-renaming files / Gracenote

PerfectTunes --> access to the databases / auto-renaming files / Gracenote

Hi,

before I decide to buy PerfectTUNES:

1. can I use it to correct errors I made in the naming and ID tags (through the databases) in the CR ripper? So I also have access to the databases with PerfectTunes and can search / assign IDTags for whole CD-Rips again? Sort of like CD-Ripper? A new chance?

2nd: If yes, can I automatically rename the files and folders based on the new data?

3rd last question: Will there be access to Gracenote in the near future? Maybe also as a paid option (because of the license, of course I am aware of that)?

Thank you.

Greetings Schmollo

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: PerfectTunes --> access to the databases / auto-renaming files / Gracenote

It would be wiser to get your desired Naming string correct in CD Ripper (using 5 or 6 CDs and re-ripping if required), before ripping all your other CDs.

Also, it is good practice to spend time ensuring the tags in CD Ripper are correct (manually edit the tags) before ripping.

Administrator

Re: PerfectTunes --> access to the databases / auto-renaming files / Gracenote

PerfectTUNES will not auto tag, sorry.