title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Is it possible to return to the "SET UP'settings on asset UPnP on an iMac ?

Is it possible to return to the "SET UP'settings on asset UPnP on an iMac ?

sorry to appear stupid but I purchased asset UPnP yesterday and in my haste to use it missed the set-up part on my iMac, is it possible to get back to those setting to configure it to my requirements ?
    any help would be much appreciated
    regards
    Dave

Administrator

Re: Is it possible to return to the "SET UP'settings on asset UPnP on an iMac ?

Once installed Asset will appear in LaunchPad, running Asset an icon will appear on the icon bar (top right), click this icon to configure Asset:

Hi
    Thank you for your reply , however although asset UPnP is showing in launchpad on iMac, I cannot get it to open or launch,is there a way to un install and then download again from the beginning ?
    Regards
    Dave

Hi Just found what you suggested the icon bar, now able to alter the settings as required, many thanks for your advice
    regards
    Dave