title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: dBpoweramp single user Query

Smile dBpoweramp single user Query

I have a dual boot Windows computer with Win XP 32bit on one hard disc drive and Win 7 64bit on a separate hard disc drive and would like to install a copy of dBpoweramp on both.
    Will the purchase of a dBpoweramp single user licence enable me to do the installation on my computer ?

Michelle

Administrator

Re: dBpoweramp single user Query

As it is based on active installs you would need the family pack to install twice.

But the installation is only on my one computer and its impossible and not desirable to use both copies at the same time.

dBpoweramp Guru

I do not recommend to use Windows XP at all as it is unsupported for quiet a while. Tools like CD Ripper make use of an internet connection and that makes things even worse or dangerous. If you ask me I wouldn't spend an extra licence to use dBpa on XP.

What are your reasons to still use XP or want to use dBpa with XP, especially if you have Windows 7 too? Kepp in mind: the support for Windows 7 will end next January.

Dat Ei