title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: ripping error every single time using dbpoweramp batch ripper...help, please!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Unhappy ripping error every single time using dbpoweramp batch ripper...help, please!

hi. i have a problem of not being able to rip cds with my dbpoweramp batch ripper software.

i am using a dedicated windows 7 computer (dell inspiron laptop), an acronova nimbie usb plus disc autoloader, and the dbpoweramp batch ripper (which i purchased) for ripping my large cd collection. i connected everything, installed/updated all drivers (currently batch ripper r3 and nimbie batch ripper driver v6), and it worked fine the first time i used it.

then i had to disconnect it all to move it to another room in my home, and now i cannot rip a single cd; every single time i get an error message simply saying "ripping error".

step by step, it shows: "loading the cd", then "post-load waiting for cd", then "retrieving meta data", then "ripping track 1 of 10" [for example], but then when the ripping gets to the last (or sometimes next to last) song, the "ripping error" message appears and the cd is rejected by the nimbie.

i have reinstalled dbpoweramp and the drivers, made sure all software (incl the computer operating system) is up to date, and confirmed that i have tons of memory available. but i can't get it to work.

any suggestions?

thanks a million!
    Last edited by drewedwards; 08-05-2019 at 05:20 PM.